Translation of etching in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (process) grabado (masculine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (picture, design) grabado (masculine), aguafuerte (masculine)
- Jim continued to run his fingers over the artifact, exploring each etch and nick.
- These solutions are available from several manufacturers in different strengths to achieve the required depth of etch and a finish that meets the original specification.
- The chips are encoded by generating nanometer-thick layers of porous films on the wafers using a special electrochemical etch.
- Since then, she has worked in a number of other media besides oil painting, including etching, lithography, watercolor, pastel, sculpture and tapestry.
- An inventive graphic artist, he has worked in various printmaking techniques, including etching, screenprinting, and woodcut.
- Gross, a master of etching in charge of graphics at the Slade School of Art, later helped Daphne Reynolds to develop mezzotints, the deep, velvety blacks created with home-made ink.
- In addition to paintings, he produced a large number of prints - etchings, lithographs, and woodcuts.
- Customers can choose from original works of art, etchings and limited-edition prints.
- Engravings, along with etchings and drypoints, are created with the intaglio process.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.