- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (process) grabado (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (picture, design) grabado (masculine), aguafuerte (masculine)
- Jim continued to run his fingers over the artifact, exploring each etch and nick.
- These solutions are available from several manufacturers in different strengths to achieve the required depth of etch and a finish that meets the original specification.
- The chips are encoded by generating nanometer-thick layers of porous films on the wafers using a special electrochemical etch.
More example sentences
- Since then, she has worked in a number of other media besides oil painting, including etching, lithography, watercolor, pastel, sculpture and tapestry.
- An inventive graphic artist, he has worked in various printmaking techniques, including etching, screenprinting, and woodcut.
- Gross, a master of etching in charge of graphics at the Slade School of Art, later helped Daphne Reynolds to develop mezzotints, the deep, velvety blacks created with home-made ink.
- In addition to paintings, he produced a large number of prints - etchings, lithographs, and woodcuts.
- Customers can choose from original works of art, etchings and limited-edition prints.
- Engravings, along with etchings and drypoints, are created with the intaglio process.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.