- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (process) grabado (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (picture, design) grabado (m), aguafuerte (m) come up and see my etchings [set phrase/frase hecha] sube a ver mi colección de sellos
- Jim continued to run his fingers over the artifact, exploring each etch and nick.
- These solutions are available from several manufacturers in different strengths to achieve the required depth of etch and a finish that meets the original specification.
- The chips are encoded by generating nanometer-thick layers of porous films on the wafers using a special electrochemical etch.
More example sentences
- Since then, she has worked in a number of other media besides oil painting, including etching, lithography, watercolor, pastel, sculpture and tapestry.
- An inventive graphic artist, he has worked in various printmaking techniques, including etching, screenprinting, and woodcut.
- Gross, a master of etching in charge of graphics at the Slade School of Art, later helped Daphne Reynolds to develop mezzotints, the deep, velvety blacks created with home-made ink.
- In addition to paintings, he produced a large number of prints - etchings, lithographs, and woodcuts.
- Customers can choose from original works of art, etchings and limited-edition prints.
- Engravings, along with etchings and drypoints, are created with the intaglio process.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.