Translation of eternal in Spanish:
- 1 (lasting forever)(life/salvation/damnation)a prayer for her eternal rest the Eternal city
eternola Ciudad EternaExample sentences
- Then the soul is sent either to heaven to enjoy the fruits of a decent life or condemned to eternal hell and damnation forever.
- And what are the words to this spell that confers eternal youth and an infinite capacity for self-renewal?
- The idea of an omniscient, eternal, and infinite being, for example, could not be like anything the senses encountered.
- 2Example sentences
- The loss of objectivity leads us to question the existence of eternal or perennial truths.
- We can sometimes forget in the modern era that some eternal truths remain unchanged; rugby is a game for hard men and hard-nosed men.
- History was endlessly revised to make the present look like a confirmation of eternal, unchanging truths.
- 3 [colloquial](noise/complaints)
- Or are Americans simply this world's eternal optimists?
- I'm an eternal cautious optimist though, and I can't be what I'm not.
- This is something you see very rarely in football and you would have to be the most eternal optimist to think 3-0 down was a platform for victory.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.