Translation of eternal in Spanish:
- 1.1 (lasting forever)(life/salvation/damnation)a prayer for her eternal rest the Eternal cityla Ciudad EternaExample sentences1.2
Example sentences1.3 [colloquial]
- Then the soul is sent either to heaven to enjoy the fruits of a decent life or condemned to eternal hell and damnation forever.
- And what are the words to this spell that confers eternal youth and an infinite capacity for self-renewal?
- The idea of an omniscient, eternal, and infinite being, for example, could not be like anything the senses encountered.
- The loss of objectivity leads us to question the existence of eternal or perennial truths.
- We can sometimes forget in the modern era that some eternal truths remain unchanged; rugby is a game for hard men and hard-nosed men.
- History was endlessly revised to make the present look like a confirmation of eternal, unchanging truths.
- Or are Americans simply this world's eternal optimists?
- I'm an eternal cautious optimist though, and I can't be what I'm not.
- This is something you see very rarely in football and you would have to be the most eternal optimist to think 3-0 down was a platform for victory.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the