- 1 [Phil] (+ sing vb) ética (f)More example sentences
- They thought that fundamental principles of ethics could be seen to be true by the natural light of reason.
- Either way the technical difference between moral philosophy and ethics is so minimal as to be irrelevant.
- Surely they're old enough to learn about ethics and moral philosophy, tailored to their age.
- 2 (+ pl vb) (morality) ética (f) medical/professional ethics ética (f) médica/profesionalMore example sentences
- I'm not saying that ethics committees that question research proposals are always being pedantic.
- Now the couple have been told the private clinic in England is willing to put their case to its ethics committee.
- The study was performed in accordance with the regulations laid down by the hospital's ethics committee.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.