Translation of ethics in Spanish:
- 1 (Philosophy) (+ singular verb)Example sentences
- They thought that fundamental principles of ethics could be seen to be true by the natural light of reason.
- Either way the technical difference between moral philosophy and ethics is so minimal as to be irrelevant.
- Surely they're old enough to learn about ethics and moral philosophy, tailored to their age.
- 2 (+ plural verb) (morality) medical/professional ethicsética (feminine) médica/profesionalExample sentences
- I'm not saying that ethics committees that question research proposals are always being pedantic.
- Now the couple have been told the private clinic in England is willing to put their case to its ethics committee.
- The study was performed in accordance with the regulations laid down by the hospital's ethics committee.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.