Translation of eucalyptus in Spanish:
noun plural eucalyptuses
- 1 countable (tree)Example sentences
- Quick-growing wattles and eucalypts (gum trees) spread through the country for a multitude of uses on farms, mines, and railways and became a mark of habitation.
- That is where you've got grazing land largely, and it appears that the woody vegetation, trees, eucalypts and acacias, native pines and other shrubs, are becoming denser and denser.
- That explains our eucalypts and tea trees, with their large open flowers full of nectar.
- 2 uncountableeucalyptus (oil)bálsamo (masculine) de eucalipto
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.