Translation of European in Spanish:
- 1 (Geography)Example sentences
- He compares the Palestinians at the time to Native Americans when Europeans first showed up in North America.
- For example, both Native Americans and Europeans used awls to produce clothing, bags, and leggings.
- The second part focuses on the ways that Native Americans and Europeans adjusted to this new commerce.
- 2 (Politics) (pro EU) (British)Example sentences
- It also encompasses interactions with Europeans and national and regional officials and institutions.
- A fetac Award is like a passport with national and most importantly, as Europeans, international recognition.
- To Americans, the national flag has a depth of meaning that Europeans find hard to understand.
- This is the fact that French leaders have been at once passionate patriots and passionate Europeans, a combination which leaves the British incredulous.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.