Translation of evaluate in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [ability/data/results] evaluar*Example sentences1.2 (value) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [object/property] valorar, tasar, avaluar* (Latin America/América Latina)
- This quantum calculation evaluates certain mathematical functions in one operation, although a conventional computer would require two.
- The duration of the growth response was evaluated on elongation rate graphs.
- This function evaluates to true only when both inputs are true, and false with any other combination of inputs.
- I have no idea how to evaluate this claim, and with all due respect to the Kelly family I have no particular interest in it.
- This makes evaluating the impact of computers in consultations particularly important.
- It's now essential to create an innovation management system that evaluates new ideas, culling and implementing the keepers and discarding the rest.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.