- 1.1 [ability/data/results] evaluar*More example sentences1.2 (value) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [object/property] valorar, tasar, avaluar* (Latin America/América Latina)
More example sentences
- This quantum calculation evaluates certain mathematical functions in one operation, although a conventional computer would require two.
- The duration of the growth response was evaluated on elongation rate graphs.
- This function evaluates to true only when both inputs are true, and false with any other combination of inputs.
- I have no idea how to evaluate this claim, and with all due respect to the Kelly family I have no particular interest in it.
- This makes evaluating the impact of computers in consultations particularly important.
- It's now essential to create an innovation management system that evaluates new ideas, culling and implementing the keepers and discarding the rest.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.