Translation of evaluate in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [ability/data/results] evaluar*Example sentences1.2 (value) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [object/property] valorar, tasar, avaluar* (Latin America/América Latina)
- This quantum calculation evaluates certain mathematical functions in one operation, although a conventional computer would require two.
- The duration of the growth response was evaluated on elongation rate graphs.
- This function evaluates to true only when both inputs are true, and false with any other combination of inputs.
- I have no idea how to evaluate this claim, and with all due respect to the Kelly family I have no particular interest in it.
- This makes evaluating the impact of computers in consultations particularly important.
- It's now essential to create an innovation management system that evaluates new ideas, culling and implementing the keepers and discarding the rest.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.