- 1.1 [Relig] evangélico the Evangelical Church la Iglesia EvangélicaMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (zealous) evangélico
- A number of attempts have been made to explain the hostility to religious and especially to evangelical Christian beliefs.
- However, in Eastern Europe since the end of the communist regimes Catholic, Orthodox, and evangelical religion, as well as new religious sects, have witnessed a remarkable revival.
- Religion Watch is a useful newsletter that patrols the latest things in American, mainly evangelical, religion.
More example sentences
- In recent decades, evangelical Protestant missionaries have converted many in Ecuador, especially in the countryside and urban slums.
- It is common in evangelical Protestant circles for converts to witness to their faith by recounting their experience of conversion.
- An increasingly common structural problem for community management in the Lower Amazon is related to the spread of Protestant evangelical faiths.
- I started off implacably opposed to this and now I am almost evangelical in my support.
- I get coffee and they get evangelical support from me and everyone I can convince to drink their coffee.
- Whilst the advocates of quality and empowerment are almost evangelical in their quest to change the way we work those on the receiving end are considerably more sceptical.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...