Translation of evangelical in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Religion) the Evangelical Churchla Iglesia EvangélicaExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (zealous)
- A number of attempts have been made to explain the hostility to religious and especially to evangelical Christian beliefs.
- However, in Eastern Europe since the end of the communist regimes Catholic, Orthodox, and evangelical religion, as well as new religious sects, have witnessed a remarkable revival.
- Religion Watch is a useful newsletter that patrols the latest things in American, mainly evangelical, religion.
- In recent decades, evangelical Protestant missionaries have converted many in Ecuador, especially in the countryside and urban slums.
- It is common in evangelical Protestant circles for converts to witness to their faith by recounting their experience of conversion.
- An increasingly common structural problem for community management in the Lower Amazon is related to the spread of Protestant evangelical faiths.
- I started off implacably opposed to this and now I am almost evangelical in my support.
- I get coffee and they get evangelical support from me and everyone I can convince to drink their coffee.
- Whilst the advocates of quality and empowerment are almost evangelical in their quest to change the way we work those on the receiving end are considerably more sceptical.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.