- 1.1 u (of responsibility) evasión (f) tax evasion evasión fiscal or de impuestos, fraude (m) fiscalMore example sentences1.2 c (evasive act, trick) estratagema (f); (evasive statement) evasiva (f)
More example sentences
- Sound tax reforms entail effective broadening of the tax base at all levels of government, including through checking evasion and avoidance.
- The office said bank secrecy did not stop the investigation of tax avoidance and evasion.
- This exception does not apply to advice concerning listed transactions or dealing with the principal purpose of tax avoidance or evasion.
- Some Chinese history specialists were less inclined to make excuses for the evasions, however.
- And with more questions being asked than ever before, democracy demands answers not evasions.
- I gulped, and searched without success through my box of excuses, reasons and evasions.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.