Translation of evasion in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (of responsibility) evasión (feminine) tax evasion evasión fiscal or de impuestos, fraude (masculine) fiscalExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (evasive act, trick) estratagema (feminine); (evasive statement) evasiva (feminine)
- Sound tax reforms entail effective broadening of the tax base at all levels of government, including through checking evasion and avoidance.
- The office said bank secrecy did not stop the investigation of tax avoidance and evasion.
- This exception does not apply to advice concerning listed transactions or dealing with the principal purpose of tax avoidance or evasion.
- Some Chinese history specialists were less inclined to make excuses for the evasions, however.
- And with more questions being asked than ever before, democracy demands answers not evasions.
- I gulped, and searched without success through my box of excuses, reasons and evasions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.