Translation of evasion in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (of responsibility) tax evasionevasión fiscal or de impuestosExample sentences1.2 countable (evasive act, trick)
(evasive statement)Example sentences
- Sound tax reforms entail effective broadening of the tax base at all levels of government, including through checking evasion and avoidance.
- The office said bank secrecy did not stop the investigation of tax avoidance and evasion.
- This exception does not apply to advice concerning listed transactions or dealing with the principal purpose of tax avoidance or evasion.
- Some Chinese history specialists were less inclined to make excuses for the evasions, however.
- And with more questions being asked than ever before, democracy demands answers not evasions.
- I gulped, and searched without success through my box of excuses, reasons and evasions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.