Translation of evening class in Spanish:
- clase (feminine) nocturna or vespertinaExample sentences
- From good manners stems opportunity, she says, whether the person involved is a rehabilitated offender on Re-Start, or a schoolchild attending her evening class.
- This could be anything from an Open University degree course, or an evening class, to church ministry or charity work with the poor street people.
- She has also started to attend an evening class at Bolton Community College's Manchester Road centre.
Definition of evening class in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.