Translation of eventful in Spanish:
- 1 (exciting)(journey)this has been an eventful week
lleno de incidenteshan pasado muchas cosas esta semanashe had an eventful life
esta ha sido una semana llena de acontecimientostuvo una vida rica en experienciasExample sentences
- Today was one of those eventful and interesting days that we read about in novels and cheap self help books.
- It has been a long, eventful and very interesting road for the three apprentices.
- The coming week has been an eventful one in regional history from a couple of standpoints.
- 2 (momentous)(American English)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.