Translation of everyday in Spanish:
- (before noun)(occurrence/problems/activities)
de todos los días
(común y) corriente(expression)items in everyday use
de todos los díascosas (feminine plural) or objetos (masculine plural) de uso diario or corrienteExample sentences
- It helps your eyes blink, pushes you off the chair, allows you to run and do your everyday chores.
- She was unable to carry out the simplest everyday chores and had had to abandon her previous job as a food hawker.
- How many times does something happen in everyday life that seems like a terrible tragedy?
- The everyday familiarity of chicken makes the threat seem all the more plausible.
- Now most of the guys he fought were just plain, everyday working men, mind you.
- Nickel and iron are important elements used in a variety of everyday materials.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.