Translation of everyday in Spanish:
- (before noun/delante del nombre) [occurrence/problems/activities] de todos los días, cotidiano; [suit/clothes] de diario; [story/characters] (común y) corriente; [expression] corriente, de todos los días items in everyday use cosas (feminine plural) or objetos (masculine plural) de uso diario or corrienteExample sentences
- It helps your eyes blink, pushes you off the chair, allows you to run and do your everyday chores.
- She was unable to carry out the simplest everyday chores and had had to abandon her previous job as a food hawker.
- How many times does something happen in everyday life that seems like a terrible tragedy?
- The everyday familiarity of chicken makes the threat seem all the more plausible.
- Now most of the guys he fought were just plain, everyday working men, mind you.
- Nickel and iron are important elements used in a variety of everyday materials.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.