Translation of everyday in Spanish:
- (before noun/delante del nombre) [occurrence/problems/activities] de todos los días, cotidiano; [suit/clothes] de diario; [story/characters] (común y) corriente; [expression] corriente, de todos los días items in everyday use cosas (feminine plural) or objetos (masculine plural) de uso diario or corrienteExample sentences
- It helps your eyes blink, pushes you off the chair, allows you to run and do your everyday chores.
- She was unable to carry out the simplest everyday chores and had had to abandon her previous job as a food hawker.
- How many times does something happen in everyday life that seems like a terrible tragedy?
- The everyday familiarity of chicken makes the threat seem all the more plausible.
- Now most of the guys he fought were just plain, everyday working men, mind you.
- Nickel and iron are important elements used in a variety of everyday materials.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.