Translation of evidently in Spanish:
- 1 they had evidently said they would support himaparentemente or según parece, habían dicho que lo apoyaríanExample sentences
- Unusually for such cases, she was evidently competent and clearly stated her wish for the ventilator to be switched off.
- What few complaints there are in this area come from writers who are evidently, manifestly ignorant of the subject.
- This distinction is evidently rough and needs refinement, but one has some sense of what is intended.
- 2 (sentence adv)aparentementeis she coming too? — evidently
según parece¿ella también viene? — eso parece or según parece
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.