Translation of evoke in Spanish:
- 1 (response/admiration/sympathy)suscitar [formal]Example sentences
- I really need to jog my memory to evoke images of the place.
- Words are flashing in my mind, recollections of a time past, evoking specific feelings, recalling certain events, ones I do not wish to recollect.
- What's to say there's not a homeless soul on a cold Dublin street who occasionally glances at a digital photo - using the memories evoked by the image to hold onto reality for yet another day.
- Stress related factors might also influence interpretations of abuse, and evoke different responses in the victims of abuse.
- In subjects with reduced androgen levels, stimuli that normally evoke a stress response are significantly less potent.
- Stalking, once established as a social problem, evoked a rapid response from the criminal justice system.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.