- 1.1 [response/admiration/sympathy] provocar*, suscitar [formal]More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [memories/associations] evocar*
- I really need to jog my memory to evoke images of the place.
- Words are flashing in my mind, recollections of a time past, evoking specific feelings, recalling certain events, ones I do not wish to recollect.
- What's to say there's not a homeless soul on a cold Dublin street who occasionally glances at a digital photo - using the memories evoked by the image to hold onto reality for yet another day.
- Stress related factors might also influence interpretations of abuse, and evoke different responses in the victims of abuse.
- In subjects with reduced androgen levels, stimuli that normally evoke a stress response are significantly less potent.
- Stalking, once established as a social problem, evoked a rapid response from the criminal justice system.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.