Translation of evolution in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (gradual change) the theory of evolutionla teoría de la evolución (de las especies)
el evolucionismoExample sentences
- Here too there might be an ontological clue to the development or evolution of language.
- First, it recognizes gradual evolution of both language and music.
- Differences between us and the Sumerians (or Egyptians, or Mayans, or whatever) can be explained through gradual evolution of language and culture.
- 2 countable (planned movement) [formal]evolución (feminine) [formal]Example sentences
- Many commanders either could not trust their troops to perform the complex evolutions required or failed to locate the enemy in time to deploy.
- Even on a conventional battlefield, conducting a successful relief in place is among the more demanding of military evolutions.
- They need to perform evolutions such as breaking contact on different live-fire ranges and in varying terrain types.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.