- 1 uncountable/no numerable (gradual change) evolución (feminine), desarrollo (masculine) the theory of evolution la teoría de la evolución (de las especies), el evolucionismoMore example sentences
- Here too there might be an ontological clue to the development or evolution of language.
- First, it recognizes gradual evolution of both language and music.
- Differences between us and the Sumerians (or Egyptians, or Mayans, or whatever) can be explained through gradual evolution of language and culture.
- 2 countable/numerable (planned movement) [formal] evolución (feminine) [formal]More example sentences
- Many commanders either could not trust their troops to perform the complex evolutions required or failed to locate the enemy in time to deploy.
- Even on a conventional battlefield, conducting a successful relief in place is among the more demanding of military evolutions.
- They need to perform evolutions such as breaking contact on different live-fire ranges and in varying terrain types.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.