- 1 uncountable/no numerable (gradual change) evolución (feminine), desarrollo (masculine) the theory of evolution la teoría de la evolución (de las especies), el evolucionismoMore example sentences
- Here too there might be an ontological clue to the development or evolution of language.
- First, it recognizes gradual evolution of both language and music.
- Differences between us and the Sumerians (or Egyptians, or Mayans, or whatever) can be explained through gradual evolution of language and culture.
- 2 countable/numerable (planned movement) [formal] evolución (feminine) [formal]More example sentences
- Many commanders either could not trust their troops to perform the complex evolutions required or failed to locate the enemy in time to deploy.
- Even on a conventional battlefield, conducting a successful relief in place is among the more demanding of military evolutions.
- They need to perform evolutions such as breaking contact on different live-fire ranges and in varying terrain types.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.