Translation of ex-directory in Spanish:
- (British English) (Telecom)she went ex-directoryque no figura en la guía telefónicapidió que su número no figurara en la guíaExample sentences
- Well, I have had my phone number changed and I am ex-directory but I am not convinced that certain people might not have connections with BT, so I am not going to say anything.
- I'm ex-directory so I don't know how these people got hold of my address.
- Even BT managed to add to our problems by making our telephone number ex-directory.
Definition of ex-directory in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.