Translation of exact in Spanish:
- 1.1 (precise)(number/size/time/date)23, to be exact
exacto23, para ser exactos or 23, concretamentethis is the exact spoteste es el sitio exacto or el lugar precisothose were her exact wordsesas fueron sus palabras textuales1.2 (accurate)(description/definition)an exact science
precisouna ciencia exactashe has a very exact memory for detailtiene muy buena memoria para los detallesExample sentences
- Astrophysicists can search for shadows by applying Newton's method, a mathematical way to refine approximate solutions into exact ones.
- Instead of using exact results, we approximated the chop zone probabilities by bounding the number of indel events, and the indel lengths per event.
- Generally, however, the difference between the exact and approximate solutions is not large, and overall trends are maintained.
- The apartment was extremely close to being an exact replica of the Scott's.
- I felt like a monkey in a cage to be correctly exact.
- The member did not read out correctly either the exact quote of what the Minister said or what is written here on the Order Paper.
- 1.1 (obtain)(promise)the price they exacted from us
arrancarel precio que nos hicieron pagarhe exacted his revengese vengó1.2 (demand)(allegiance)
- In a hierarchical conception of reality, the particular human being cannot defend his or her rights by demanding or exacting them independently of the whole.
- Recovery was permitted only in cases in which money was exacted under an unlawful demand by a public authority where the payment was made under a mistake of fact of under compulsion of some kind.
- The associated fighting exacted a terrible price of more than 3.5 million deaths, mainly from starvation and disease, according to aid agency estimates; the worst death toll since the Second World War.
- Never take a slight personally, just sit back and wait until you can exact your cruel verbal revenge.
- His mind conjured the most amazing, most subtle and cruel plan to exact his revenge.
- Using as his model the ten plagues of the Pharaohs from the Old Testament, he exacts his cruel revenge on the nine medical people involved using rats, bats, locusts, and hail, among others.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.