- 1.1 (precise) [number/size/time/date] exacto 23, to be exact 23, para ser exactos or 23, concretamente this is the exact spot este es el sitio exacto or el lugar preciso those were her exact words esas fueron sus palabras textuales 1.2 (accurate) [description/definition] preciso an exact science una ciencia exacta she has a very exact memory for detail tiene muy buena memoria para los detallesMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Astrophysicists can search for shadows by applying Newton's method, a mathematical way to refine approximate solutions into exact ones.
- Instead of using exact results, we approximated the chop zone probabilities by bounding the number of indel events, and the indel lengths per event.
- Generally, however, the difference between the exact and approximate solutions is not large, and overall trends are maintained.
- The apartment was extremely close to being an exact replica of the Scott's.
- I felt like a monkey in a cage to be correctly exact.
- The member did not read out correctly either the exact quote of what the Minister said or what is written here on the Order Paper.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.