Translation of exact in Spanish:
- 1.1 (precise) [number/size/time/date] exacto 23, to be exact 23, para ser exactos or 23, concretamente this is the exact spot este es el sitio exacto or el lugar preciso those were her exact words esas fueron sus palabras textuales 1.2 (accurate) [description/definition] preciso an exact science una ciencia exacta she has a very exact memory for detail tiene muy buena memoria para los detallesExample sentences
- Astrophysicists can search for shadows by applying Newton's method, a mathematical way to refine approximate solutions into exact ones.
- Instead of using exact results, we approximated the chop zone probabilities by bounding the number of indel events, and the indel lengths per event.
- Generally, however, the difference between the exact and approximate solutions is not large, and overall trends are maintained.
- The apartment was extremely close to being an exact replica of the Scott's.
- I felt like a monkey in a cage to be correctly exact.
- The member did not read out correctly either the exact quote of what the Minister said or what is written here on the Order Paper.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.