- 1.1 [Educ] examen (m) (before n) I've got exam nerves estoy nerviosa por el examenMore example sentences1.2 [Med] (AmE) reconocimiento (m), examen (m), revisación (f) (RPl) a routine medical exam un reconocimiento or examen médico de rutina, una revisación médica de rutina (RPL)
More example sentences
- The one upcoming thing I have is on Friday I'm going to get the results of the exams I took in January.
- Students at Wyke College in Hull are still waiting for the correct results of exams they sat last summer.
- Problems with the exams could mean results being delayed for both GCSEs and A-levels.
- This is what she had written on that questionnaire ages ago after her medical exam.
- Some insurers and banks are needlessly holding up the process with medical exams.
- There was no attempt to question that, no requirement for him to have a medical exam or attend for a re-test.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)