Translation of exam in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Sch] [Univ] examen (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) I've got exam nerves estoy nerviosa por el examenExample sentences1.2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Medicine/Medicina] reconocimiento (masculine), examen (masculine), revisación (feminine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) a routine medical exam un reconocimiento or examen médico de rutina, una revisación médica de rutina (River Plate area/Río de la Plata)
- The one upcoming thing I have is on Friday I'm going to get the results of the exams I took in January.
- Students at Wyke College in Hull are still waiting for the correct results of exams they sat last summer.
- Problems with the exams could mean results being delayed for both GCSEs and A-levels.
- This is what she had written on that questionnaire ages ago after her medical exam.
- Some insurers and banks are needlessly holding up the process with medical exams.
- There was no attempt to question that, no requirement for him to have a medical exam or attend for a re-test.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.