Translation of exam in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Sch] [Univ] examen (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) I've got exam nerves estoy nerviosa por el examenExample sentences1.2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Medicine/Medicina] reconocimiento (masculine), examen (masculine), revisación (feminine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) a routine medical exam un reconocimiento or examen médico de rutina, una revisación médica de rutina (River Plate area/Río de la Plata)
- The one upcoming thing I have is on Friday I'm going to get the results of the exams I took in January.
- Students at Wyke College in Hull are still waiting for the correct results of exams they sat last summer.
- Problems with the exams could mean results being delayed for both GCSEs and A-levels.
- This is what she had written on that questionnaire ages ago after her medical exam.
- Some insurers and banks are needlessly holding up the process with medical exams.
- There was no attempt to question that, no requirement for him to have a medical exam or attend for a re-test.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.