Translation of exam in Spanish:
nounfor examples see → examination 1
- 1 (School, University) (before noun) I've got exam nervesestoy nerviosa por el examenExample sentences
- The one upcoming thing I have is on Friday I'm going to get the results of the exams I took in January.
- Students at Wyke College in Hull are still waiting for the correct results of exams they sat last summer.
- Problems with the exams could mean results being delayed for both GCSEs and A-levels.
- 2 (American English) (Medicine) a routine medical examun reconocimiento or examen médico de rutinauna revisación médica de rutina (River Plate area)Example sentences
- This is what she had written on that questionnaire ages ago after her medical exam.
- Some insurers and banks are needlessly holding up the process with medical exams.
- There was no attempt to question that, no requirement for him to have a medical exam or attend for a re-test.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.