- 1 (specimen, sample) ejemplo (m) an example of her work una muestra de su trabajo for example por ejemplo he cited the example of Roosevelt puso a Roosevelt como ejemplo he cited the example of penicillin puso como ejemplo el caso de la penicilinaMore example sentences
- If any of you can provide me with examples of this character's cretinhood, I will happily publish them.
- The strap-ends are decorated with animals and are the largest and among the finest examples from the period.
- To establish this, Porter probes both the general context and specific examples.
- 2 2.1 (model) ejemplo (m) to set sb an example, to set an example for o (BrE also) to sb darle* (el) ejemplo a algn to follow sb's example seguir* el ejemplo de algn her courage is an example to us all su valor es un ejemplo para todos nosotros 2.2 (warning) to make an example of sb darle* un castigo ejemplar a algn let this be an example to the rest of the class que esto le sirva de escarmiento al resto de la claseMore example sentences
- He then took a serious tone and spoke of the need for leading officials to set an example.
- It feels it should set an example by reducing the numbers of cars in the city.
- One of the key recommendations was the use of role models to set an example to younger generations.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.