- 1.1 [case/circumstances] excepcional, extraordinario 1.2 [hardship/depravity] extremo; [skill/talent] excepcionalMore example sentences
More example sentences1.3 [performance/achievement] excepcional
- It can only be displaced by unusual or exceptional circumstances.
- While superficially complex, this was not an exceptional case.
- There are rare and exceptional circumstances in existence in this case.
- Some autistic children show, at an unusually early age, exceptional abilities in music, graphic art or arithmetic.
- The Savage bolt action has always provided outstanding accuracy and exceptional value for the money.
- She also had the exceptional ability to recall vividly small incidents in her life, and recount them without any exaggeration.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.