- 1.1 [case/circumstances] excepcional, extraordinario 1.2 [hardship/depravity] extremo; [skill/talent] excepcionalMore example sentences
More example sentences1.3 [performance/achievement] excepcional
- It can only be displaced by unusual or exceptional circumstances.
- While superficially complex, this was not an exceptional case.
- There are rare and exceptional circumstances in existence in this case.
- Some autistic children show, at an unusually early age, exceptional abilities in music, graphic art or arithmetic.
- The Savage bolt action has always provided outstanding accuracy and exceptional value for the money.
- She also had the exceptional ability to recall vividly small incidents in her life, and recount them without any exaggeration.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.