- 1.1 [case/circumstances] excepcional, extraordinario 1.2 [hardship/depravity] extremo; [skill/talent] excepcionalMore example sentences
More example sentences1.3 [performance/achievement] excepcional
- It can only be displaced by unusual or exceptional circumstances.
- While superficially complex, this was not an exceptional case.
- There are rare and exceptional circumstances in existence in this case.
- Some autistic children show, at an unusually early age, exceptional abilities in music, graphic art or arithmetic.
- The Savage bolt action has always provided outstanding accuracy and exceptional value for the money.
- She also had the exceptional ability to recall vividly small incidents in her life, and recount them without any exaggeration.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.