Translation of excessively in Spanish:
- 1 (to excess)(worry/praise)
- Except when snoring excessively at 4am and inducing me to acts of violence with a steak knife.
- Opponents of tax competition point out that certain groups in society may be harmed excessively by tax competition.
- The excessively rainy weather was troubling lambing in Wigglesworth.
- 2 (extremely)(ugly/unhelpful)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.