- Customs and Excise (in UK)impuestos (masculine plural) internosel servicio de aduanasExample sentences
- There is no hope of buying a bottle of wine here for €2 at the current rate of excise duties and tax.
- This included VRT, Vat, fuel excise duty and road tax.
- He announced that he would be holding rates on vehicle excise duty, corporation tax, capital gains tax, betting duties, stamp duty and the climate change levy.
- 1.1 (Medicine)Example sentences1.2 (delete)
- The mass was surgically excised; however, tumor involved the margins of resection.
- Patients with abnormal screening laboratory results should be referred, regardless of the size of the mass, because hormone-producing tumors need to be surgically excised.
- Monthly abdominal ultrasounds should be performed for 1 year, with the hope of catching recurrences early enough to surgically excise them.
- He also dabbled in bisexuality and believed in aliens, but those parts are excised from the narrative.
- The Bush version excises the whole section on conclusions, preferring not to comment on the likely consequences of oil exploration.
- Bearing in mind that one excised section of the Wasteland referred to a waiter and some unnatural practices with a dog, I think ‘depraved’ is probably a very good word for it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the