Translation of excite in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (make happy, enthusiastic) you mustn't excite yourselfno debe agitarse or excitarseExample sentences1.2 (sexually)
- In reality what it is about is trying to inspire and excite people to think about the town centre.
- For me, Life Through My Eyes is about what inspires me, excites me, aggravates me, relaxes me, outrages me and helps me.
- That's all I wanted to do, not thinking that I would make waves, change minds, excite people, incite people, turn on people, repulse people.
- What excites a person sexually (particularly if it's only visual) is as distinct as that person's fingerprints.
- I suppose one could see it as an old man getting excited by the sexuality of young girls.
- Even the most graphic porn doesn't excite you any more.
- 2 2.1(envy)
- So, since their sectional interest excites no passions amongst the populace, some are attracted by more radical measures.
- If the advert merely excites your curiosity or interest, something Maloney calls curious disbelief, that will be enough.
- The system is designed to send vibrations to sensitive parts of the driver's body, and it could excite feelings in them that have long lain dormant.
- By giving the vaccine along with another drug that excites the immune system, doctors can teach Bonet's own immune system to fight her cancer.
- Now, when this wavefront hits a material, some of the wavelets will hit atoms and excite electrons to a higher energy state.
- External energy pumped into the atoms of the lasing medium excites electrons to higher energy states; returning to their base state, they emit photons.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.