Translation of excited in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (happy, enthusiastic)(person)excitado(shouts)I'm so excited about the tripde excitación or entusiasmoto get excitedestoy tan entusiasmado con el viajeel viaje me hace tanta ilusión (Spain)don't get too excitedentusiasmarseno te entusiasmes demasiadono te hagas demasiadas ilusionesExample sentences1.2 (nervous, worried)
(person)don't get excitedexcitado1.3 (impatient, boisterous)no te agitesno te pongas nervioso(children)1.4 (sexually)excitadorevolucionadoexcitadoExample sentences
- I am hoping that having worked my way diligently down the list, the universe is going to reward me by making the people I contact next week excited and enthusiastic about the product.
- I never felt so excited and eager to drive before I finally get the confirmation that I passed the final exam for driver's license.
- This was due to the fact the venue for the night, the Sligo Park hotel, was full to the brim with excited males eager to experience the joys of speed dating.
- Taken together we may conclude that, in both experiments, we succeeded in inducing a neutral versus a sexually excited state.
- In this experiment, we studied the effect of a sexually excited state on preference for and responsiveness to sexual stimuli.
- On the other hand, a Velorian becomes several times stronger for very brief periods when she is sexually excited or during an adrenal rush.
- 2(atom/molecule/state)excitadoExample sentences
- In excited atoms, energy radiated as photons eventually leaks into the vast interstellar spaces and redshifts away.
- The transition would demand a significant energy input per excited electron.
- The delay between the time that the atom absorbs the photon and the excited atom releases as photon causes it to appear that light is slowing down.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the