Translation of excited in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (happy, enthusiastic)(person)
excitado(shouts)I'm so excited about the trip
de excitación or entusiasmoestoy tan entusiasmado con el viajeto get excited
el viaje me hace tanta ilusión (Spain)entusiasmarsedon't get too excitedno te entusiasmes demasiado
no te hagas demasiadas ilusionesExample sentences1.2 (nervous, worried)
(person)don't get excited
- I am hoping that having worked my way diligently down the list, the universe is going to reward me by making the people I contact next week excited and enthusiastic about the product.
- I never felt so excited and eager to drive before I finally get the confirmation that I passed the final exam for driver's license.
- This was due to the fact the venue for the night, the Sligo Park hotel, was full to the brim with excited males eager to experience the joys of speed dating.
agitadono te agites1.3 (impatient, boisterous)
no te pongas nervioso(children)1.4 (sexually)
- Taken together we may conclude that, in both experiments, we succeeded in inducing a neutral versus a sexually excited state.
- In this experiment, we studied the effect of a sexually excited state on preference for and responsiveness to sexual stimuli.
- On the other hand, a Velorian becomes several times stronger for very brief periods when she is sexually excited or during an adrenal rush.
- In excited atoms, energy radiated as photons eventually leaks into the vast interstellar spaces and redshifts away.
- The transition would demand a significant energy input per excited electron.
- The delay between the time that the atom absorbs the photon and the excited atom releases as photon causes it to appear that light is slowing down.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.