Translation of exclude in Spanish:
- 1 (leave out) if you exclude the spelling mistakes, it's a good piece of workexceptuando las faltas de ortografía, es un buen trabajowe can exclude the possibility of an invasionpodemos descartar la posibilidad de una invasiónI felt excludedme pareció que me dejaban or (Spain) me daban de ladoto exclude something/somebody
fromsomethingexcluir algo/a alguienwe excluded her from the team dealgola excluimos del equipoExample sentences
- If affordable housing is to be made available in this community, no options should be excluded without careful consideration.
- On the flip side, an auditor is punished, in a sense, for being diligent by excluding himself from consideration for certain good jobs.
- Once those 15 were excluded, only two possibilities were left in parliament.
- 2 (debar)to exclude somebody
fromsomethingwomen were excluded from membershipa las mujeres no se las admitía como sociasI was excluded from participating in the electionno se me permitió participar en la elecciónExample sentences
- You are excluded from the United Kingdom at the personal direction of the Secretary of State.
- Frankly, we find it hard to accept that either of the reasons put forward by your clients amounts to the real reason why Mr Wilson was excluded from the Folkestone Police Station.
- As already mentioned, he was excluded from Whitton High School by letter from the Head Teacher.
no dejar entrarExample sentences
- They migrate throughout the enclosed space, forming an invisible barrier on metal surfaces which excludes the moisture and oxygen which are responsible for corrosion.
- It is important to note that normal resting oxygenation does not exclude exertional or nocturnal oxygen desaturation.
- ‘It excludes oxygen, so the propellant is breathed in instead,’ he said.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.