Translation of exclusive in Spanish:
exclusivo(story/interview)for his exclusive use
en exclusivapara su uso exclusivoto be exclusive
tosomething/somebodythis style is exclusive to our storeeste es un estilo exclusivo de nuestra tiendaa feature exclusive to the English language
este estilo es una exclusiva nuestrauna característica peculiar del inglésit is exclusive to these islandsse da exclusivamente en estas islasExample sentences
- Their decisions are taken at faraway centres, and almost always adhere to a uniform policy framework applicable to all protected areas, thus neglecting issues exclusive to one area.
- Some games feature shooting, adventure and even racing elements all mixed up together and they do very well because most people are not exclusive to a single genre.
- Their language was unique and exclusive to their sole tribe.
- The probe was prompted by an exclusive story published in yesterday's Guardian, which told of the alleged encounters and also of a plea by the girl's mother for justice.
- I wonder how much she got for selling the exclusive story, with interview and photo shoot, and if that actually netted more cash than the act itself.
- He encourages his reporters to unearth exclusive stories that will be of interest to the listening audience.
- 2 (of high society)Example sentences
- As a result, tennis courts are popping up all over the country - in exclusive country clubs and expensive condominiums but also in more accessible sports clubs and in shantytowns.
- This is a very exclusive and very expensive club which is also a place to be seen.
- Behind the curtain was an exclusive world catering to the upper class and the rich and famous.
- 4 (excluding)the two proposals are mutually exclusivelas dos propuestas se excluyen mutuamenteexclusive
ofsomethingsin incluir algo£25 exclusive of postage and packing
excluyendo algo25 libras sin incluir or excluyendo el franqueo y embalajeExample sentences
- Therefore, though we distinguish between the many causes of suffering, we do not see those categories as existing in mutually exclusive settings.
- In the past 25 years, traditional modes of exposition have continued to exist alongside sometimes mutually exclusive competing theories.
- A third option, not mutually exclusive with option two, is working to create political change.
- 1 (Journalism)Example sentences
- The three media outlets that have broadcast or published exclusives about torture at Abu Ghraib - CBS, the New Yorker and the Washington Post - are, of course, not revealing their sources.
- Unlike many other TV journalists, he chases exclusives and aims to break the big stories, and as a result is in weekly contact with the political editors of Scottish newspapers.
- He is the unnamed source who ‘has provided most of the front page exclusives on WMD to our paper’ exclusives which have yet to pan out.
- 2 (special product)exclusiva (feminine)
modelo (masculine) ( or producto etc. ) exclusivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.