Translation of excoriate in Spanish:
- 1.1(book/performance/person)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (remove skin of)
- People with this condition have a rash, pruritis, and excoriated crythematous skin in body folds, axillae, and groin.
- Most people inherently recognise what they call bright or fresh red bleeding, and tend to attribute that to a local cause such as a haemorrhoid or an anal fissure, or even just some excoriated itchy skin.
- Mucopurulent otorrhea and excoriated skin may also be present.
- Critics excoriating him for other aspects of his film show an equal lack of sensitivity to the challenges that come with highly structured storytelling.
- One letter writer to the newspaper excoriated those people for complaining about not being able to get their vehicles out of the lot.
- The local radio talk show excoriated him as a fiend; the daily paper denounced a magistrate for providing him bail.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.