- 1.1 [book/performance/person] vilipendiar [formal]More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (remove skin of) excoriar [formal]
- People with this condition have a rash, pruritis, and excoriated crythematous skin in body folds, axillae, and groin.
- Most people inherently recognise what they call bright or fresh red bleeding, and tend to attribute that to a local cause such as a haemorrhoid or an anal fissure, or even just some excoriated itchy skin.
- Mucopurulent otorrhea and excoriated skin may also be present.
- Critics excoriating him for other aspects of his film show an equal lack of sensitivity to the challenges that come with highly structured storytelling.
- One letter writer to the newspaper excoriated those people for complaining about not being able to get their vehicles out of the lot.
- The local radio talk show excoriated him as a fiend; the daily paper denounced a magistrate for providing him bail.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...