Translation of excoriate in Spanish:
vilipendiar [formal]Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (remove skin of)
- People with this condition have a rash, pruritis, and excoriated crythematous skin in body folds, axillae, and groin.
- Most people inherently recognise what they call bright or fresh red bleeding, and tend to attribute that to a local cause such as a haemorrhoid or an anal fissure, or even just some excoriated itchy skin.
- Mucopurulent otorrhea and excoriated skin may also be present.
- Critics excoriating him for other aspects of his film show an equal lack of sensitivity to the challenges that come with highly structured storytelling.
- One letter writer to the newspaper excoriated those people for complaining about not being able to get their vehicles out of the lot.
- The local radio talk show excoriated him as a fiend; the daily paper denounced a magistrate for providing him bail.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.