- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (act) excreción (feminine) [formal]More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (sth excreted) excreción (feminine) [formal]
- The bound Hg is then removed from the organism by natural excretion.
- In the eukaryotic cell there are a number of places where specialized tasks, such as digestion of nutrients and excretion of wastes, take place.
- There is little evidence of virus excretion in urine or faeces.
- Infected dogs also shed the virus through bodily secretions and excretions.
- They're in a big apartment building which looks like an English housing estate from the outside but is clean, the lifts work, and there are no bodily excretions in sight or smell.
- Overnight, the margin for error was reduced to almost zero, since nobody wants to overtake his own bodily excretions as he reaches terminal velocity.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.