Translation of excursion in Spanish:
- 1 (outing) excursión (feminine) to go on an excursion ir* de excursión to make an excursion hacer* una excursión (before noun/delante del nombre) excursion ticket (for bus, train) boleto (masculine) or (Spain/España) , billete (masculine) de excursión (by train) pasaje (masculine) or (Spain/España) , billete (masculine) or (Mexico/México) , boleto (masculine) de excursiónExample sentences
- ‘Day hikes, long treks, paddling excursions - short or long trips, we have a variety of events that take place in the summer for all members,’ noted Bookan.
- This was only a short excursion into the forest to report to my brothers.
- One of my favorite excursions was a short drive from downtown at the Ballard Locks, which is absolutely free to visitors.
- 2 (digression) excursion
intosth incursión (feminine) enalgoExample sentences
- Weller's music runs the gamut from the Jam's punk-colored Mod and Merseybeat, through the Style Council's white soul, to the '90s excursions into folk and psychedelia.
- The new songs sound like classic Ornette Coleman - similar in emphasis to his vintage small group jazz performances rather than his later excursions into world music, symphony pieces and funk.
- He peppers the storytelling with African-American colloquialisms and excursions into patois that echo his native Trinidad, the South, the street, the church and the bush.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.