Translation of excursion in Spanish:
- 1 (outing) to go on an excursionir de excursiónto make an excursionhacer una excursión(before noun) excursion ticket(for bus, train) boleto (masculine) or (Spain)
billete (masculine) de excursión(by train) pasaje (masculine) or (Spain)
billete (masculine) or (Mexico)
boleto (masculine) de excursiónExample sentences
- ‘Day hikes, long treks, paddling excursions - short or long trips, we have a variety of events that take place in the summer for all members,’ noted Bookan.
- This was only a short excursion into the forest to report to my brothers.
- One of my favorite excursions was a short drive from downtown at the Ballard Locks, which is absolutely free to visitors.
- 2 (digression)excursion
intosomethingincursión (feminine) enalgoExample sentences
- Weller's music runs the gamut from the Jam's punk-colored Mod and Merseybeat, through the Style Council's white soul, to the '90s excursions into folk and psychedelia.
- The new songs sound like classic Ornette Coleman - similar in emphasis to his vintage small group jazz performances rather than his later excursions into world music, symphony pieces and funk.
- He peppers the storytelling with African-American colloquialisms and excursions into patois that echo his native Trinidad, the South, the street, the church and the bush.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.