Translation of excursion in Spanish:
- 1 (outing) to go on an excursionto make an excursionir de excursión(before noun) excursion tickethacer una excursión(for bus, train)boleto (masculine) or (Spain)billete (masculine) de excursión(by train)pasaje (masculine) or (Spain)billete (masculine) or (Mexico)boleto (masculine) de excursiónExample sentences
- ‘Day hikes, long treks, paddling excursions - short or long trips, we have a variety of events that take place in the summer for all members,’ noted Bookan.
- This was only a short excursion into the forest to report to my brothers.
- One of my favorite excursions was a short drive from downtown at the Ballard Locks, which is absolutely free to visitors.
- 2 (digression) See examples:excursion
intosomethingincursión (feminine) enalgoExample sentences
- Weller's music runs the gamut from the Jam's punk-colored Mod and Merseybeat, through the Style Council's white soul, to the '90s excursions into folk and psychedelia.
- The new songs sound like classic Ornette Coleman - similar in emphasis to his vintage small group jazz performances rather than his later excursions into world music, symphony pieces and funk.
- He peppers the storytelling with African-American colloquialisms and excursions into patois that echo his native Trinidad, the South, the street, the church and the bush.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.