Translation of exemplary in Spanish:
- 1.1 (deserving imitation) [conduct/courage] ejemplar he was an exemplary student era un estudiante ejemplarExample sentences1.2 (as a warning) [formal] [punishment/sentence] ejemplar
- His commentaries survive because they were adopted as exemplary models by later commentators.
- The author and publisher deserve high praise for producing an exemplary model of its kind.
- Within the community she is also a key figure, particularly among local ethnic communities where she is viewed as an exemplary role model.
- If there is exemplary punishment of the corporation and its officials, then other corporations will think twice before imposing risks on the life and health of ordinary people.
- They are aimed at intimidating the population as a whole through the use of overwhelming military violence and the policy of exemplary punishment.
- However the criminal justice system might use an exemplary punishment to show that we will not put up with this.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the