- 1.1 (deserving imitation) [conduct/courage] ejemplar he was an exemplary student era un estudiante ejemplarMore example sentences1.2 (as a warning) [formal] [punishment/sentence] ejemplar
More example sentences
- His commentaries survive because they were adopted as exemplary models by later commentators.
- The author and publisher deserve high praise for producing an exemplary model of its kind.
- Within the community she is also a key figure, particularly among local ethnic communities where she is viewed as an exemplary role model.
- If there is exemplary punishment of the corporation and its officials, then other corporations will think twice before imposing risks on the life and health of ordinary people.
- They are aimed at intimidating the population as a whole through the use of overwhelming military violence and the policy of exemplary punishment.
- However the criminal justice system might use an exemplary punishment to show that we will not put up with this.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.