Translation of exhibit in Spanish:
- His work is also exhibited in museums, galleries and private collections worldwide.
- Like many of the artists whose works were exhibited at the fair, Lux's photographs blur the boundary between reality and artificiality.
- A representative sample of this spectacular art collection is exhibited on three floors in 43 galleries, some of which are graced by exquisite stucco ceilings.
- 2 [formal](skill/dexterity)
poner de manifiesto(fear/courage)
mostrar(symptoms)to exhibit signs of interest
presentardar muestras de interésExample sentences
- He exhibits qualities that probably make him a loyal friend and certainly endearing company.
- However, since most ratio variables exhibit this quality in the social sciences, they are not being distinguished here.
- However, samples from a small number of sites exhibited unusual behaviour and these are commented upon in the outcrop discussions below.
- Some patients, especially young children, may exhibit signs and symptoms of respiratory distress that are indistinguishable from those of an acute asthma attack.
- When the patient began bleeding from a gastric ulcer and exhibiting signs of hypovolemic shock, an exploratory laparotomy was performed.
- On rare occasions, patients exhibit signs of anesthetic toxicity, including flushing, hives, chest or abdominal discomfort, and nausea.
- 1 (in gallery, museum)(objeto en exposición)the prize exhibitla joya or la mejor pieza de la exposiciónthe museum houses several hundred exhibitsel museo alberga una colección de varios centenares de piezas ( or obras etc)the paintings on exhibitlas pinturas expuestasdo not touch the exhibitsse ruega no tocar los objetos expuestosExample sentences
- For history buffs, nearly every community in the province has its own collection of historical exhibits displayed in tiny museums.
- As well as collecting £400,000 to buy the ship, Mr Waite is hoping to raise more than £1m to refit the ship as a museum and pay for exhibits and displays.
- Developing the site enables people worldwide to access the collection and exhibits of the museums within the quadrangle.
- While far less inflammatory than suggested by the resultant outcry, the exhibit's attempt to present multiple perspectives on the bombing was ill-timed.
- Importantly, the exhibit presented the progress made by African Americans in terms defined by the dominant white culture.
- The exhibit presents the animals as fellow beings we are close to and responsible for, not as exotic curiosities for us to exploit.
- 2 (Law)(documento u objeto que se exhibe en un juicio como prueba)Example sentences
- In December 2001 I filed evidence supported by three exhibits in the Court of Appeal registry, which establishes he pursued litigation for ulterior purposes.
- The agreement in question was not an exhibit to the affidavit filed by the Bank in support of this motion.
- There is a two-page affidavit, your Honour, which does refer to exhibits to the document.
- 3 (exhibition)(American English)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.