Translation of exhibit in Spanish:
- 1(goods/paintings)Example sentences
- His work is also exhibited in museums, galleries and private collections worldwide.
- Like many of the artists whose works were exhibited at the fair, Lux's photographs blur the boundary between reality and artificiality.
- A representative sample of this spectacular art collection is exhibited on three floors in 43 galleries, some of which are graced by exquisite stucco ceilings.
- 2 [formal](skill/dexterity)poner de manifiesto(fear/courage)(symptoms)to exhibit signs of interestdar muestras de interésExample sentences
- He exhibits qualities that probably make him a loyal friend and certainly endearing company.
- However, since most ratio variables exhibit this quality in the social sciences, they are not being distinguished here.
- However, samples from a small number of sites exhibited unusual behaviour and these are commented upon in the outcrop discussions below.
- Some patients, especially young children, may exhibit signs and symptoms of respiratory distress that are indistinguishable from those of an acute asthma attack.
- When the patient began bleeding from a gastric ulcer and exhibiting signs of hypovolemic shock, an exploratory laparotomy was performed.
- On rare occasions, patients exhibit signs of anesthetic toxicity, including flushing, hives, chest or abdominal discomfort, and nausea.
- 1.1 (in gallery, museum)(objeto en exposición)the prize exhibitthe museum houses several hundred exhibitsla joya or la mejor pieza de la exposiciónthe paintings on exhibitel museo alberga una colección de varios centenares de piezas ( or obras etc)do not touch the exhibitslas pinturas expuestas1.2 (Law)se ruega no tocar los objetos expuestos(documento u objeto que se exhibe en un juicio como prueba)Example sentences1.3 (exhibition)
(American English)Example sentences
- In December 2001 I filed evidence supported by three exhibits in the Court of Appeal registry, which establishes he pursued litigation for ulterior purposes.
- The agreement in question was not an exhibit to the affidavit filed by the Bank in support of this motion.
- There is a two-page affidavit, your Honour, which does refer to exhibits to the document.
- For history buffs, nearly every community in the province has its own collection of historical exhibits displayed in tiny museums.
- As well as collecting £400,000 to buy the ship, Mr Waite is hoping to raise more than £1m to refit the ship as a museum and pay for exhibits and displays.
- Developing the site enables people worldwide to access the collection and exhibits of the museums within the quadrangle.
- While far less inflammatory than suggested by the resultant outcry, the exhibit's attempt to present multiple perspectives on the bombing was ill-timed.
- Importantly, the exhibit presented the progress made by African Americans in terms defined by the dominant white culture.
- The exhibit presents the animals as fellow beings we are close to and responsible for, not as exotic curiosities for us to exploit.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.