Translation of exhibition in Spanish:
nouncountable or uncountable
- 1 (of paintings, goods) her work is on exhibition in this gallerysus obras están expuestas en esta galería(before noun) exhibition center o (British English) centrecentro (masculine) de exposicionesexhibition hallExample sentences
- It is part of the high-tech armoury used by the company to create visitor attractions, exhibitions, museum galleries as well as tourist information centres.
- Trade fairs and exhibitions, which herald every festival season, have already come up at various spots in the city.
- He has held several one-man exhibitions of his paintings.
- 2 (of trait, quality) an exhibition of bad manners/courageuna muestra de mala educación/valorto make an exhibition of oneselfdar un espectáculo(before noun) exhibition match (Sport)
hacer el ridículoExample sentences
- The Cork maestro gave a bewildering exhibition of all the skills of the game.
- The event would see the sport's top stars taking part in demonstration games and trick shot exhibitions on Friday before getting down to the serious business of the finals at the weekend.
- There will be demonstrations and exhibitions of Ruskin lace, spinning and weaving, wood-turning and many others.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.