Translation of exhibition in Spanish:
noun/nombrec and u
- 1 (of paintings, goods) exposición (feminine) her work is on exhibition in this gallery sus obras están expuestas en esta galería (before noun/delante del nombre) exhibition center o (British English/inglés británico) centre centro (masculine) de exposiciones exhibition hall sala (feminine) or salón (masculine) de exposicionesExample sentences
- It is part of the high-tech armoury used by the company to create visitor attractions, exhibitions, museum galleries as well as tourist information centres.
- Trade fairs and exhibitions, which herald every festival season, have already come up at various spots in the city.
- He has held several one-man exhibitions of his paintings.
- 2 (of trait, quality) muestra (feminine) an exhibition of bad manners/courage una muestra de mala educación/valor to make an exhibition of oneself dar* un espectáculo, hacer* el ridículo (before noun/delante del nombre) exhibition match [Sport/Deporte] partido (masculine) de exhibiciónExample sentences
- The Cork maestro gave a bewildering exhibition of all the skills of the game.
- The event would see the sport's top stars taking part in demonstration games and trick shot exhibitions on Friday before getting down to the serious business of the finals at the weekend.
- There will be demonstrations and exhibitions of Ruskin lace, spinning and weaving, wood-turning and many others.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the