- 1 (be real, actual) existir to cease to exist dejar de existir to continue to exist seguir* existiendo that exists only in your mind o imagination solo son imaginaciones tuyas a vacancy exists for a journalist hay una plaza vacante de periodistaMore example sentences
- In other words, knowledge is always of a reality that exists independently of knowers and perceivers.
- According to one physicist reality only exists because we think it does.
- Again, it is surprising that the most attractive faces do not even exist in reality.
- 2 (survive) subsistir, vivir I'm not living, just existing yo no vivo, vegetoto exist
onsth we existed on bread and butter subsistíamos a base de pan y mantequilla we can just about exist on my wages apenas subsistimos con mi sueldoMore example sentences
- I don't want you to get the idea that I exist on takeaways and ready meals, because I don't.
- We exist on donations and all volunteers are drawn mainly from local churches.
- Are we making it so easy for them to exist on begging that they feel no need to do any work?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.