- 1 uncountable/no numerable (being) existencia (feminine) this is the only copy still in existence este es el único ejemplar existente how long has the company been in existence? ¿cuánto tiempo hace que se fundó la compañía? to come into existence [republic/country] nacer* [organization/party] crearse, fundarse to go out of existence dejar de existir, desaparecer*More example sentences
- Heralded the most valuable natural object in existence, on a weight to weight basis, experts believe that the diamond is the only one of its kind.
- He was called away from temporal existence on November 12.
- In fact, this arrangement may be the only one in existence anywhere in the United States.
- 2 countable/numerable (life) vida (feminine), existencia (feminine) what an existence! ¡qué vida!More example sentences
- After living on a commune, he and his wife moved to Burlington, joining so many other back-to-the-landers looking to flee their harried urban existences.
- The reward for the risk taken pays rent, feeds children, and supports a subsistence level existence.
- An odd sort of surrealness has glazed over the events of the past two weeks as I continue my relatively peaceful existence on my college campus.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the