Translation of expansion in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (in volume, extent — of metal) expansión (feminine), dilatación (feminine); (— of gas) expansión (feminine); (— of trade, market) expansión (feminine) economic/industrial/territorial expansion expansión económica/industrial/territorialExample sentences
- Much of the rest of the country is paying the price of rapid economic expansion.
- At the same time close links with the USA resulted in rapid economic recovery and expansion.
- These years are post-integration and are from a period of rapid expansion of the industry.
Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (of summary) ampliación (feminine); [Mathematics/Matemáticas] desarrollo (masculine)
- This value signifies that the colony contains 37,800 sectors of cells having tract length expansions.
- In a sense, this is an expansion of that book to cover the whole region.
- ‘I think the ballparks are smaller, the players are stronger, and we've had two expansions in the last decade,’ said Selig.
- If the operating temperature is higher than there is greater heat distortion due to thermal expansion hence increased friction.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.