Translation of expert in Spanish:
- experto, (masculine, feminine) a scientific/medical/financial expert un experto en ciencia/medicina/finanzas expert
atsth/ -ingexperto enalgo/+ infinitive/infinitivoexpert on/ insth experto enalgo he's an expert on the subject es un experto or un perito en la materia ask him, he's the expert pregúntale a él que es el experto I'm no expert no soy ningún expertoExample sentences
- The street was cordoned off and forensic experts combed the area and the club for evidence.
- In every area of life the experts are ready to smooth our path and tell us what to believe.
- He was widely regarded by colleagues as one of the leading experts in his field.
- [person/professional] experto [evidence] [Law/Derecho] pericial, de peritos you'd better seek expert advice te conviene asesorarte con un experto expert knowledge conocimientos (masculine plural) de experto she's an expert gardener es una experta jardinera expert
atsth/ -ingexperto enalgo/+ infinitive/infinitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.