Translation of expert in Spanish:
- a scientific/medical/financial expertexperto, (-ta) (masculine, feminine)expertun experto en ciencia/medicina/finanzas
atsomething/ -ingexpertexperto enalgo/+ infinitive on/ insomethinghe's an expert on the subjectexperto enalgoask him, he's the expertes un experto or un perito en la materiaI'm no expertpregúntale a él que es el expertono soy ningún expertoExample sentences
- The street was cordoned off and forensic experts combed the area and the club for evidence.
- In every area of life the experts are ready to smooth our path and tell us what to believe.
- He was widely regarded by colleagues as one of the leading experts in his field.
- (person/professional)(evidence)(Law)you'd better seek expert advicede peritosexpert knowledgete conviene asesorarte con un expertoshe's an expert gardenerconocimientos (masculine plural) de expertoexpertes una experta jardinera
atsomething/ -ingexperto enalgo/+ infinitiveExample sentences
- As if he hadn't heard her, he continued to steer the car, maneuvering it with expert skill.
- Many who do get jobs go into coaching and providing expert advice to elite sports athletes.
- None of this is to deny the importance of forward planning based on expert knowledge.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to