Translation of expert in Spanish:
- a scientific/medical/financial expertun experto en ciencia/medicina/finanzasexpert
atsomething/ -ingexpertoexpert enalgo/+ infinitive on/ insomethingexpertohe's an expert on the subject enalgoes un experto or un perito en la materiaask him, he's the expertpregúntale a él que es el expertoI'm no expertno soy ningún expertoExample sentences
- The street was cordoned off and forensic experts combed the area and the club for evidence.
- In every area of life the experts are ready to smooth our path and tell us what to believe.
- He was widely regarded by colleagues as one of the leading experts in his field.
experto(Law)you'd better seek expert advice
de peritoste conviene asesorarte con un expertoexpert knowledgeconocimientos (masculine plural) de expertoshe's an expert gardeneres una experta jardineraexpert
atsomething/ -ingexperto enalgo/+ infinitiveExample sentences
- As if he hadn't heard her, he continued to steer the car, maneuvering it with expert skill.
- Many who do get jobs go into coaching and providing expert advice to elite sports athletes.
- None of this is to deny the importance of forward planning based on expert knowledge.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.