Translation of expert in Spanish:
- experto, (masculine, feminine) a scientific/medical/financial expert un experto en ciencia/medicina/finanzas expert
atsth/ -ingexperto enalgo/+ infinitive/infinitivoexpert on/ insth experto enalgo he's an expert on the subject es un experto or un perito en la materia ask him, he's the expert pregúntale a él que es el experto I'm no expert no soy ningún expertoExample sentences
- The street was cordoned off and forensic experts combed the area and the club for evidence.
- In every area of life the experts are ready to smooth our path and tell us what to believe.
- He was widely regarded by colleagues as one of the leading experts in his field.
- [person/professional] experto [evidence] [Law/Derecho] pericial, de peritos you'd better seek expert advice te conviene asesorarte con un experto expert knowledge conocimientos (masculine plural) de experto she's an expert gardener es una experta jardinera expert
atsth/ -ingexperto enalgo/+ infinitive/infinitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an