Translation of expert in Spanish:
- experto, (masculine, feminine) a scientific/medical/financial expert un experto en ciencia/medicina/finanzas expert
atsth/ -ingexperto enalgo/+ infinitive/infinitivoexpert on/ insth experto enalgo he's an expert on the subject es un experto or un perito en la materia ask him, he's the expert pregúntale a él que es el experto I'm no expert no soy ningún expertoExample sentences
- The street was cordoned off and forensic experts combed the area and the club for evidence.
- In every area of life the experts are ready to smooth our path and tell us what to believe.
- He was widely regarded by colleagues as one of the leading experts in his field.
- [person/professional] experto [evidence] [Law/Derecho] pericial, de peritos you'd better seek expert advice te conviene asesorarte con un experto expert knowledge conocimientos (masculine plural) de experto she's an expert gardener es una experta jardinera expert
atsth/ -ingexperto enalgo/+ infinitive/infinitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.