Translation of expiration in Spanish:
- 1 u and c [Physiology/Fisiología] espiración (feminine)Example sentences
- Ranging from full inspiration to full expiration, lung densities more than double.
- When listening to normal respiration, inspiration composes approximately one-third of the respiratory cycle and expiration the remaining two-thirds.
- It is generally held that during breathing at rest expiration is a mainly ‘passive’ process, although some activity in expiratory muscles may maintain the outflow of air.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable expiry
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.