Translation of exploration in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable 1.1 (of country, area, town) a voyage of explorationwe set off on an exploration of the villageun viaje de exploraciónsalimos a explorar el puebloExample sentences1.2 (of subject)
- Demonstrations and exhibits, many of them interactive, will cover aspects on space, space travel and exploration.
- In fact, one of the goals of the space society's event was to increase awareness of Canada's role in space exploration.
- Its mandate is sweeping to set the agenda for space exploration well into the 21st century.
- 2 uncountable (Medicine)Example sentences
- Future research may include a more thorough exploration of these observations.
- He then set about a thorough and painstaking exploration of what an orchestral work of the late 20th century might be.
- At the same, this is a film of emotional depth, humour and intelligent exploration of its subject.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than