Translation of exploration in Spanish:
- 1 u and c 1.1 (of country, area, town) exploración (feminine) a voyage of exploration un viaje de exploración we set off on an exploration of the village salimos a explorar el puebloExample sentences1.2 (of subject) estudio (masculine), análisis (masculine)
- Demonstrations and exhibits, many of them interactive, will cover aspects on space, space travel and exploration.
- In fact, one of the goals of the space society's event was to increase awareness of Canada's role in space exploration.
- Its mandate is sweeping to set the agenda for space exploration well into the 21st century.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Medicine/Medicina] exploración (feminine)Example sentences
- Future research may include a more thorough exploration of these observations.
- He then set about a thorough and painstaking exploration of what an orchestral work of the late 20th century might be.
- At the same, this is a film of emotional depth, humour and intelligent exploration of its subject.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is the Día de los Santos Inocentes, a religious festival celebrated in the Spanish-speaking world to commemorate the New Testament story of the massacre of the "Innocents", by playing practical jokes, or inocentadas, on one another. The classic inocentada is to hang paper dolls on someone's back without their knowing. Spoof news stories also appear in newspapers and the media.