Translation of exploration in Spanish:
- 1 u and c 1.1 (of country, area, town) exploración (feminine) a voyage of exploration un viaje de exploración we set off on an exploration of the village salimos a explorar el puebloExample sentences1.2 (of subject) estudio (masculine), análisis (masculine)
- Demonstrations and exhibits, many of them interactive, will cover aspects on space, space travel and exploration.
- In fact, one of the goals of the space society's event was to increase awareness of Canada's role in space exploration.
- Its mandate is sweeping to set the agenda for space exploration well into the 21st century.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Medicine/Medicina] exploración (feminine)Example sentences
- Future research may include a more thorough exploration of these observations.
- He then set about a thorough and painstaking exploration of what an orchestral work of the late 20th century might be.
- At the same, this is a film of emotional depth, humour and intelligent exploration of its subject.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Zarzuela is a musical drama consisting of alternating passages of dialogue, songs, choruses, and dancing, that originated in Spain in the seventeenth century. Its name comes from the Zarzuela palace, Madrid. It is also popular in Latin America.