Translation of exploration in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable 1.1 (of country, area, town) a voyage of explorationun viaje de exploraciónwe set off on an exploration of the villagesalimos a explorar el puebloExample sentences1.2 (of subject)
- Demonstrations and exhibits, many of them interactive, will cover aspects on space, space travel and exploration.
- In fact, one of the goals of the space society's event was to increase awareness of Canada's role in space exploration.
- Its mandate is sweeping to set the agenda for space exploration well into the 21st century.
- 2 uncountable (Medicine)Example sentences
- Future research may include a more thorough exploration of these observations.
- He then set about a thorough and painstaking exploration of what an orchestral work of the late 20th century might be.
- At the same, this is a film of emotional depth, humour and intelligent exploration of its subject.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.