Translation of exposition in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable 1.1 (of facts) to give an exposition1.2 (Literat)hacer una exposiciónExample sentences1.3 (Music)
- The first edition of the Critique contained a lengthy exposition of the theory of transcendental idealism.
- Finding examples of grounded theory that reveal all its facets and stages is very difficult, and it is unsurprising that many expositions of grounded theory fall back on the original illustrations.
- This is an extremely well written and sympathetic essay, which rarely strays beyond an exposition of Guattari's ideas and their evolution.
- Thus a sonata exposition, which in Mozart or Beethoven may often have two contrasting themes, is said to have a ‘first subject’ and a ‘second subject’.
- The exposition contains a first theme in two parts, transition, two secondary themes, and a 19-bar closing section.
- His measured, lyrical exposition of the movement's second theme seemed to touch the very soul of the music.
- 2 countable (exhibition)Example sentences
- Similar to the inaugural event in Beijing two years ago, the exposition in Shanghai also featured a wide range of exhibitions on world soccer.
- The company promotes trade shows and expositions, and publishes books, including the famous ‘For Dummies’ series, among other activities.
- With Georges being a supplier of equipment for the construction industry, their life was going to trade shows and expositions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.