- [formal] exponer*More example sentences
- Nardini wholeheartedly expounds the idea that those in the public eye are obliged to raise the profile of organisations who struggle to avert major crises.
- First, it is suggested that successive attempts to expound a Marxian theory of nature have see-sawed between naturalistic and social constructionist positions.
- Over the next 30 years he contributed 78 papers to international journals, many of them expounding his own theory of molecular attraction.
- [formal] hablar to expound at length on o about sth hablar largo y tendido sobre algo
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.