Translation of expound in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [formal] exponer*Example sentences
- Nardini wholeheartedly expounds the idea that those in the public eye are obliged to raise the profile of organisations who struggle to avert major crises.
- First, it is suggested that successive attempts to expound a Marxian theory of nature have see-sawed between naturalistic and social constructionist positions.
- Over the next 30 years he contributed 78 papers to international journals, many of them expounding his own theory of molecular attraction.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [formal] hablar to expound at length on o about sth hablar largo y tendido sobre algo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the