transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [formal] exponer*More example sentences
- Nardini wholeheartedly expounds the idea that those in the public eye are obliged to raise the profile of organisations who struggle to avert major crises.
- First, it is suggested that successive attempts to expound a Marxian theory of nature have see-sawed between naturalistic and social constructionist positions.
- Over the next 30 years he contributed 78 papers to international journals, many of them expounding his own theory of molecular attraction.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [formal] hablar to expound at length on o about sth hablar largo y tendido sobre algo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to