transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1 1.1 (in words) [view/surprise] expresar words cannot express what I felt no puedo expresar con palabras lo que sentíExample sentences1.2 (without words) expresar her face expressed blank amazement su rostro expresó estupor 1.3 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] expresar
- I have only 600 words with which to express my thoughts and feelings about Lady Sofia, as I like to call the capital city, and Bulgaria in general.
- Again, I do not have the words to understand nor express the feelings and emotions you have endured since this began.
- I remember being so frustrated at not having the words to express my feeling of loss.
- 2 (squeeze out) [formal] [juice] exprimir; [milk] [nursing mother] sacarse*