Translation of expulsion in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable or countable (from school, union, country) he threatened him with expulsionlo amenazó con expulsarlo(before noun) expulsion order (in UK)orden (feminine) de expulsiónExample sentences
- Legal rights for parents to appeal against suspension or expulsion from schools have made it more difficult to exclude troublesome students.
- In the University of the East, 10 student leaders who participated in last semester's protest are now facing a one-year suspension and expulsion from the university.
- The protests won widespread support despite freezing cold temperatures in many parts of the US and threats of suspension or expulsion from some high school administrators.
- Forced expulsion and mass ethnic cleansing were added to the human rights abuse record of torture, disappearance, and assassination.
- We are not demanding mass expulsions but we're asking that everybody in positions of authority signal that there is a problem.
- The UN emergency relief co-ordinator warned on Monday that the mass expulsions could lead to a humanitarian crisis.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.