Translation of expulsion in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable (from school, union, country) he threatened him with expulsion(before noun) expulsion order (in UK)lo amenazó con expulsarloorden (feminine) de expulsiónExample sentences
- Legal rights for parents to appeal against suspension or expulsion from schools have made it more difficult to exclude troublesome students.
- In the University of the East, 10 student leaders who participated in last semester's protest are now facing a one-year suspension and expulsion from the university.
- The protests won widespread support despite freezing cold temperatures in many parts of the US and threats of suspension or expulsion from some high school administrators.
- Forced expulsion and mass ethnic cleansing were added to the human rights abuse record of torture, disappearance, and assassination.
- We are not demanding mass expulsions but we're asking that everybody in positions of authority signal that there is a problem.
- The UN emergency relief co-ordinator warned on Monday that the mass expulsions could lead to a humanitarian crisis.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.