Translation of expulsion in Spanish:
- 1 u and c (from school, union, country) expulsión (feminine) he threatened him with expulsion lo amenazó con expulsarlo (before noun/delante del nombre) expulsion order (in UK) orden (feminine) de expulsiónExample sentences
- Legal rights for parents to appeal against suspension or expulsion from schools have made it more difficult to exclude troublesome students.
- In the University of the East, 10 student leaders who participated in last semester's protest are now facing a one-year suspension and expulsion from the university.
- The protests won widespread support despite freezing cold temperatures in many parts of the US and threats of suspension or expulsion from some high school administrators.
- Forced expulsion and mass ethnic cleansing were added to the human rights abuse record of torture, disappearance, and assassination.
- We are not demanding mass expulsions but we're asking that everybody in positions of authority signal that there is a problem.
- The UN emergency relief co-ordinator warned on Monday that the mass expulsions could lead to a humanitarian crisis.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Technology/Tecnología] expulsión (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.