Translation of extensive in Spanish:
- 1.1 [area/estate/field] extenso an extensive circle of friends un amplio círculo de amistades extensive farming agricultura (feminine) extensiva 1.2 [knowledge] vasto, extenso, amplio; [experience/coverage] amplio; [search/inquiries] exhaustivoExample sentences1.3 [damage/repairs] de consideración, importante, de envergadura to make extensive use of sth hacer* abundante uso de algo
- This extensive over-development would affect the lives of everyone living in Fulford.
- Today it belongs to the Rockefeller Foundation, but the extensive gardens are open to small guided tours.
- The garden, quite extensive at that, had sported an abandoned look for a long time.
- I have a fairly extensive amount of work done on the subject, and a number of links that are worth following.
- Your Honour will realise there is an extensive amount of material on there.
- There's nowhere else in the world you could see such an extensive and amazing collection of modern art.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.