Translation of extensive in Spanish:
- 1.1(area/estate/field)an extensive circle of friendsextensive farmingun amplio círculo de amistades1.2agricultura (feminine) extensiva(experience/coverage)(search/inquiries)Example sentences1.3 to make extensive use of something
hacer abundante uso de algoExample sentences
- This extensive over-development would affect the lives of everyone living in Fulford.
- Today it belongs to the Rockefeller Foundation, but the extensive gardens are open to small guided tours.
- The garden, quite extensive at that, had sported an abandoned look for a long time.
- I have a fairly extensive amount of work done on the subject, and a number of links that are worth following.
- Your Honour will realise there is an extensive amount of material on there.
- There's nowhere else in the world you could see such an extensive and amazing collection of modern art.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to