Translation of external in Spanish:
- 1.1 (exterior)(wall)(wound/treatment)for external use onlyExample sentences1.2
(aid/influence)del exterior(pressure/evidence)(accountant/opinion)to be external
- This arrangement of the ommatidia gives a smooth appearance to the external surface of the eye.
- The antigen was more abundant in the zone adjacent to the plasma membrane than in the zone closer to the external wall surface.
- Water was collected from the external surface of the wall when surrounded by a saturated atmosphere while P was developing.
tosomethingser ajeno aalgoExample sentences1.3 (foreign)
(affairs/trade/policy)(debt)1.4 (Sch, Univ)(examiner)de otra institución académica(student)Example sentences
- Those who report, not to proper authorities, but to external sources abuse their positions of trust, he said.
- We hypothesized that the source and term of external debt affects farm production decisions and, consequently, efficiency.
- It is likely that such fluids were derived from crystallizing melts and no external source is necessarily required.
- If one looks hard enough, one can even find beginnings of modernisation of internal and external institutions in the Middle Eastern heartland.
- The main objective is to stop the farmers' dependence on external agencies and make them contribute towards protection of natural resources.
- If the Treaty of Waitangi were ruled to come under the external affairs power, for example, it would be subject to interpretation in Canberra.
- In parallel with this, he had also entered the lists as an external student of London University and obtained their pass-level B.D. degree in 1912.
- Britton graduated from Hull in 1950, although at that time Hull could not award its own degrees and so Britton graduated with an external University of London degree.
- She was also continuing her own personal development, studying finance at Ramkamheng University as an external student, finishing with an MBA with a finance major.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.