Translation of externalize in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1 [problem/symptom] exteriorizar*Example sentences
- Indonesians are trained to cope with stressful interpersonal situations in an entirely different way to Westerners, who, for the most part, are encouraged to externalize their thoughts, opinions, or frustrations.
- Women think of suicide more than men as women suffer more from depression but women are more likely to externalise their emotions than men.
- Gould and Shatzy share a talent for telling stories, another coping mechanism for externalizing their fears.
- 2 (to outsource) externalizar*
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.