Translation of externalize in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1 [problem/symptom] exteriorizar*Example sentences
- Indonesians are trained to cope with stressful interpersonal situations in an entirely different way to Westerners, who, for the most part, are encouraged to externalize their thoughts, opinions, or frustrations.
- Women think of suicide more than men as women suffer more from depression but women are more likely to externalise their emotions than men.
- Gould and Shatzy share a talent for telling stories, another coping mechanism for externalizing their fears.
- 2 (to outsource) externalizar*
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to