- 1 [problem/symptom] exteriorizar*More example sentences
- Indonesians are trained to cope with stressful interpersonal situations in an entirely different way to Westerners, who, for the most part, are encouraged to externalize their thoughts, opinions, or frustrations.
- Women think of suicide more than men as women suffer more from depression but women are more likely to externalise their emotions than men.
- Gould and Shatzy share a talent for telling stories, another coping mechanism for externalizing their fears.
- 2 (to outsource) externalizar*
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.