Translation of extraction in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 c and u [Dentistry/Odontología] extracción (feminine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of mineral, juice) extracción (feminine)
- It is significant that both Wells and Morton were specifically looking for a means of rendering dental extractions pain free.
- Those who object to this should take a look at the children undergoing dental extractions for decay at an age when they are far too young to advocate fluoride in water.
- Within the next 10-15 years mineral extractions, agriculture as we know it and associated business support services will be almost irrelevant.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (ancestry) extracción (feminine) of Polish extraction de extracción polacaExample sentences
- The Lucchesi family, of Italian extraction, have lived for many years in Dundalk.
- The workers of Chinese extraction started dominating the dyeing department.
- In the future, they ruled, the Portuguese or Spanish extraction of the candidate must be clear beyond any doubt.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.