- 1 1.1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable [Dentistry/Odontología] extracción (feminine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of mineral, juice) extracción (feminine)
- It is significant that both Wells and Morton were specifically looking for a means of rendering dental extractions pain free.
- Those who object to this should take a look at the children undergoing dental extractions for decay at an age when they are far too young to advocate fluoride in water.
- Within the next 10-15 years mineral extractions, agriculture as we know it and associated business support services will be almost irrelevant.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (ancestry) extracción (feminine) of Polish extraction de extracción polacaMore example sentences
- The Lucchesi family, of Italian extraction, have lived for many years in Dundalk.
- The workers of Chinese extraction started dominating the dyeing department.
- In the future, they ruled, the Portuguese or Spanish extraction of the candidate must be clear beyond any doubt.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.