- 1 1.1 c u [Dent] extracción (f)More example sentences1.2 u (of mineral, juice) extracción (f)
- It is significant that both Wells and Morton were specifically looking for a means of rendering dental extractions pain free.
- Those who object to this should take a look at the children undergoing dental extractions for decay at an age when they are far too young to advocate fluoride in water.
- Within the next 10-15 years mineral extractions, agriculture as we know it and associated business support services will be almost irrelevant.
- 2 u (ancestry) extracción (f) of Polish extraction de extracción polacaMore example sentences
- The Lucchesi family, of Italian extraction, have lived for many years in Dundalk.
- The workers of Chinese extraction started dominating the dyeing department.
- In the future, they ruled, the Portuguese or Spanish extraction of the candidate must be clear beyond any doubt.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.