Translation of extrapolate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (project)Example sentences1.2 (Mathematics)
- The book is of broader relevance than just the tea industry, however, and the problems identified and the methods suggested can certainly be extrapolated to other situations.
- It can also be extrapolated to a marital situation.
- The results of a retrospective analysis are specific to the observed variation in the vital rates, and can be extrapolated to other situations only with great care.
- The final slope of all the complex curves extrapolate at the intercept to an average value of 1.5 0.5.
- This is done by extrapolating a graph of volume against temperature.
- Turgid weight was estimated from the linear relationship between fresh weight and x in the positive turgor range, by extrapolating to x = 0.
- [formal]to extrapolate
fromsomethinghacer una extrapolación dealgoExample sentences
- Using this relationship, we extrapolated the estimated time of divergence from adjusted measures of pairwise differences between Dendropoma species.
- The figures are extrapolated from forecasts in the Barker Report, which made recommendations into the number of new homes which needed to be built to bring Britain's house price inflation in line with that of Europe.
- During that time, I've seen numerous threat briefings that attempted to extrapolate possible terrorist strategies out of the most obscure bits of intelligence.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.