Translation of extreme in Spanish:
- 1.1 (very great)(poverty/caution/urgency)(annoyance/relief)(heat)with extreme care a matter of extreme importanceintensísimoan extreme caseun asunto de suma importanciaun caso extremoExample sentences1.2 (not moderate)
(opinion)to be extreme in one's views/opinionsthe extreme left/right (Politics)ser extremistatener ideas/opiniones extremistasla extrema izquierda/derechaExample sentences1.3 (outermost) (before noun) in the extreme north/south
- You are depending upon yourself to a degree that can cause extreme unease, but this is acute to all species of creativity.
- He configured power to such an extreme degree in our system that the role of his character is absolutely central.
- Or you're guilty of wishful thinking to an extreme degree.
we're at the extreme limit of our resourcesen la zona más septentrional/meridionalhemos llegado al límite de nuestros recursosExample sentences
- Cadres of extreme fighters in terrorist and militant organizations have a proclivity for violence that evidence of its past futility cannot deter.
- Although we've already seen that having the endorsement of the most extreme members of the Democratic Party does not ensure victory in the primaries.
- This organisation is not simply an isolated enclave of extreme prejudice and backwardness.
- ST.PETERSBURG, situated in extreme Northwest Russia and formerly known as Petrograd or Leningrad, is one of the most beautiful cities of Europe.
- Wedged by Northern Ireland into the extreme northwest of the island, its back to the sea, Donegal is linked to the republic by a slender isthmus.
- These bases fell so swiftly that the US troops were able to attack Eniwetok atoll at the extreme north-west end of the island chain six weeks ahead of schedule.
- a country of extremesa man of extremesun país de extremos or de grandes contrastesextremes of temperatureun hombre de extremosun extremistato go from one extreme to the othertemperaturas (feminine plural) extremasthere is no need to go to such extremesir de un extremo al or a otroshe carries things to extremesno hay por qué llegar a esos extremoshe was rude in the extremees una extremista or una exageradafue sumamente groseroExample sentences
- The product is produced at temperature extremes exceeding 300 degrees below zero.
- The simulation was run using these groupings representing extremes of possible variation caused through modeling population dynamics.
- Featuring the latest in DX9 shader technology, Auto Assault will represent the extreme of what is possible on today's graphics cards.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.