Translation of exuberant in Spanish:
- 1.1 (vigorous, profuse)(style/foliage)
exuberanteExample sentences1.2 (lively)
(person/character)she was in exuberant high spirits
- Prune as needed to keep the exuberant foliage from casting unwanted shade on neighboring plants.
- He was just 40, and in this rural idyll he began to paint landscapes filled with lush, exuberant nature.
- There are myriad greens in this landscape but in winter the new growth brings forth a richer than rich green - a vibrant, exuberant, vivid celebration of green.
desbordante de vida y entusiasmoestaba eufóricaExample sentences
- He is an exuberant young man full of energy.
- Everyone looked fit and well and appeared to be in supremely good health as well as exuberant and excited mood.
- The folk dances were a bit bouncy, rather than earthbound, but done with exuberant energy.
- His exuberant style and strong narrative add to his creative substance.
- His versatile and exuberant style captured the attention of galleries and collectors across the United States and more than 700 of his paintings sold in three years.
- The rococo style is characterized by exuberant decoration and ornament frequently based on such natural motifs as shells, rocks, flowers, and leaves.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.