intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [resin] rezumar pus exuded from the sore la herida supuraba
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [resin] exudar to exude pus supurar to exude sweat transpirar 1.2 [charm/confidence] emanar, irradiarMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The male singer and guitar player exude emotion.
- Niamh has a voice of undisputed international quality and she also exudes charismatic quality, which guarantees a vibrant live performance.
- It might have been different with any other player but he just exudes confidence.
- In a 3-meter-by - 3-meter pond, there was a blackish-greenish liquid exuding a foul smell.
- Above them is a large incense container that has been slowly swinging on a chain and exudes a pungent smell that lingers for the duration.
- Under these conditions three of the transformants grew slowly and were observed to guttate, i.e. to exude droplets of liquid at the leaf margins.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the