Translation of exude in Spanish:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [resin] rezumar pus exuded from the sore la herida supuraba
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [resin] exudar to exude pus supurar to exude sweat transpirar 1.2 [charm/confidence] emanar, irradiarExample sentences
- The male singer and guitar player exude emotion.
- Niamh has a voice of undisputed international quality and she also exudes charismatic quality, which guarantees a vibrant live performance.
- It might have been different with any other player but he just exudes confidence.
- In a 3-meter-by - 3-meter pond, there was a blackish-greenish liquid exuding a foul smell.
- Above them is a large incense container that has been slowly swinging on a chain and exudes a pungent smell that lingers for the duration.
- Under these conditions three of the transformants grew slowly and were observed to guttate, i.e. to exude droplets of liquid at the leaf margins.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an