Translation of eyebath in Spanish:
- 1.1 (cup)Example sentences1.2 (procedure)
baño (masculine) ocular or de ojos
- Salt eyebaths did not help, and, although a dentist who treats himself has a fool for a patient, I prescribed more radical care for myself.
- When using for an eyebath, the strained tea can be lukewarm.
- Thoroughly clean the eyebath before the first use and before and after each subsequent use.
Definition of eyebath in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.