- 1.1 (cup) lavaojos (m)More example sentences1.2 (procedure) baño (m) ocular or de ojos
- Salt eyebaths did not help, and, although a dentist who treats himself has a fool for a patient, I prescribed more radical care for myself.
- When using for an eyebath, the strained tea can be lukewarm.
- Thoroughly clean the eyebath before the first use and before and after each subsequent use.
Definition of eyebath in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...