Translation of eyebath in Spanish:
- 1.1 (cup)Example sentences1.2 (procedure)
baño (masculine) ocular or de ojos
- Salt eyebaths did not help, and, although a dentist who treats himself has a fool for a patient, I prescribed more radical care for myself.
- When using for an eyebath, the strained tea can be lukewarm.
- Thoroughly clean the eyebath before the first use and before and after each subsequent use.
Definition of eyebath in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.