Translation of eyebath in Spanish:
noun/nombre(British English/inglés británico)
- 1.1 (cup) lavaojos (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (procedure) baño (masculine) ocular or de ojos
- Salt eyebaths did not help, and, although a dentist who treats himself has a fool for a patient, I prescribed more radical care for myself.
- When using for an eyebath, the strained tea can be lukewarm.
- Thoroughly clean the eyebath before the first use and before and after each subsequent use.
Definition of eyebath in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.