noun/nombre(British English/inglés británico)
- 1.1 (cup) lavaojos (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (procedure) baño (masculine) ocular or de ojos
- Salt eyebaths did not help, and, although a dentist who treats himself has a fool for a patient, I prescribed more radical care for myself.
- When using for an eyebath, the strained tea can be lukewarm.
- Thoroughly clean the eyebath before the first use and before and after each subsequent use.
Definition of eyebath in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.